Write for Us
Are you also an ardent vegan? Do you have experience with shopping for or preparing vegan friendly meals? Or, are you an expert in finding cruelty-free alternatives for every day products?
Ardent Vegan is now accepting guest posts from those interested in promoting a vegan & cruelty-free lifestyle. We have recently accepted guest posts from the authors of World Vegan Day and A Michigan Mom.
Before you contact us, please understand we have some basic guidelines for post. This is to protect the quality and integrity of the website.
If all of the below looks good then please reach out.
Guest Post Guidelines
- your post must appeal to vegan ideology
- your post must be at least 750 words
- your post must be original and unique content written by you
- your post cannot be previously published anywhere else
- you will not publish your post anywhere else
- your post will be written in native level English
- your post should require only minimal editing or it will be rejected
- you agree that we can edit and style your post to fit our audience
- you agree that once you submit your post, ArdentVegan.com owns the article and content
- you acknowledge that you will not be paid for your post
Look good? Great!
To pitch you idea, please contact us using the form below. We'll do our best to get back A.S.A.P.